Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Highways and Hedges



I love blogging and facebook it gives me oppurniuty to talk to my followers about Jesus. See I have been in a lot of places riding a Harley and the Lord always opens up the door for a lot of ministry. When you rub elbows with people that don't know Jesus it is worth the ride. I have seen things that most people would never go into. But the door opens and I am in. You don't have to open your mouth or tatoo Jesus on your body all you have to do is follow the Holy Spirit as He takes you into what He has prepared for you. Unless the spirit prepares the way I am not going because on my own I would fall flat of my face.



We can always try to make something happen but God is a gentleman and He will let you go then you have to back track and get back in the saddle then follow not lead. When our patience gets to us and we are tires of waiting that is when we mess up right. So the next time yoou see a big door open on a small hinge walk thru it because on the other side it is worth the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment