Wednesday, June 22, 2011

What a Day

Did you ever get up in the morning and say to your self this is going to be a good or else. So many people now are hurting in so many ways wvwrything you hear on tv. on the radio or someone life is bad news. One day I would like to hear good good news how about you? Many days has passed and I look back and say where did time go. Seems like time is going so fast we have no time for each other are friends and family. When I go to work I hear so much information and people around me talking about so many different things. They talk of their problems and sickness. They talk about what is going to happen in the future and about the ways things are in our world today. But one day I would love to hear only good things and happiness.
I know there is a way to fill your heart with happiness and goodness and it is Jesus. When I got up this morning I picked up my Bible and there it was how much God loves me how He only has our good in His heart for us. I read aboutour lives are in His hands and He will take us from glory to glory. I read about His thoughts are on us. His mercy will never fail. I read about a place He has prepared for us and we will never cry again. I read how He died on the cross for us and died then rose again. I read about the comfortor He left for us and He will never leave us alone. I read about He knows ever hair on our heads and He knew you even before you were born. I read if you call on His name He will answer you. I read about the battles He fights for you everyday. I read about His promises and He will always see them thru. I read about how I was made in His imagine and how He will see me thru the valleys and set my feet on a rock. I read about how the struggles of life makes us stronger. I read about the many ways and times He has protected us. The reason I put all of what I read is because it out ways all the woes of life. So in the morning when you get up thank the Lord for a good day He has made for you. Thanks Him for saving your soul and setting you free. I think the Lord can take care of all the bad things and turn them for His good. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment