Friday, June 24, 2011

It Don't Get Any Better Than This

Psalm 147 1 Praise the LORD How good it is to sing praises to our God, how pleasant and fitting to praise him! 2 The LORD builds up Jerusalem; he gathers the exiles of Israel. 3 He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds. 4 He determines the number of the stars and calls them each by name. 5 Great is our Lord and mighty in power; his understanding has no limit. 6 The LORD sustains the humble but casts the wicked to the ground.When I got up this morning the Lord has had me in Psalms all week He will not let me turn away from it. After the day I had yesterday He is try to show me how much He loves me. I do not doubt His love sometimes we just have a bad week. right. The last 5 psalms has Praise the Lord at the start. But if you read on you can see how much He loves us and how blessed we are. He has so much power He even named the stars. I don't know of any false God that has power to are the ability to name a star do you? So today when you think you can't do this anymore grasb your Bible and just read how much Jesus loves you and how He will take care of all your needs. My goal is to tell people Jesus loves you and will never forsake you. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment