Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Prayer from Dad

Good morning to everyone I have been gone for a while. Our son came home from Kuwait and we have been spending time with him. Between working and keep the family going in different ways takes a lot of time. But all is well in the Oravetz home and we are just loving Jesus more everyday.
Sitting on the beach this week I had time to think and I read something that I had thought about many times. In the race of life sometimes we forget the things we have learned about the Lord or we just get so caught up in the fast pace we don't think about it. Sometimes life can make you weary but we are human with the Spirit of the Lord living inside of us. Amen
Jesus is always their and He is our Heavenly Father. If He sent you a letter from Heaven this might be some things He would say.
Good morning daughter you look lovely today. I have been waiting to spend some time with you and you are always so busy. I just want you to know today that you are the apple of My eye. You were formed so perfectly and I knew you before your mothers womb. My intentions for you have always been good, loving and for you to have the best that I have for you. I have a hope and a future for you that exceeds anything you could ever imagine. You don't see the things I see after all I am God and I know the end of your life to the begining. I have ordered every step you have ever taken I will let no harm come to you and I will pick you up in My arms when you fall. I have always told you in Jer. 33-3 to call unto me and I will answer you and show you great and mighty things you know nothing about. Sometimes I speak to you and you are busy but I know you hear me and even tho thoughts are racing thru your head about how things in your life is going to work deep down in your heart you know I am in control of your life and I as your Father I will see you thru because I only have good things for My child. I watched you grow and become a wabbling child learning to walk you made me so proud. I watched you start school and become the most wonderful little daughter I could ever have. Then you grew just like I planned it and went to high school with all the problems and woe of become a teenager you were a little awkward but I gave you confidence in your self and you grew. Then as you left high school I watched you become a beautiful woman then I prepared a family for you. I know you think you made your own decisions but it was Me all the time. Then you had the children I formed for you I put them in your care because I knew with Me beside you for this time you are the best Mother for them. I taught you love and understanding for your children then I showed you the ways of the Lord to teach them. What a great daughter you have been I have watched you grow in the Gifts of God I left for you. The Holy Spirit has taught you well and He has guided you while I was gone. But my Spirit is beside you every minute of everyday. Don't worry baby I know the hurts and pains I know the needs and the thoughts. I know what you are going thru but I love you so much it want last long it is just a test and I will make it all better just for you. I must go now but I love you and the Words I left for you to live by will prick your heart and give you revelation until I come back and pick you up. So take life as a gift and hold your head up walk in my ways and Dad will see you soon. Love you your Father in Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment