Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Today is the Rest of your Life

Well here we are agin bombs going off all over the world people dying for our freedom other people dying because they worship other Gods that they think if they die for the cause oh well it ain't happening for them. When this life is over I wonder when people stand before a true and living God what they will do when He says depart I never knew you. If I have to get saved everyday until Jesus comes back I will do it because when I stand before Him I will be in the glory of a true God. With my head bowed begging for mercy just like everyone else. No sin is greater than the other. So Lord forgive for saying the wrong thing today. What will it be tomorrow could be to the point where there is no freedom. Could be the day of judgement. What will you do.
An astroid came so close to earth yesterday it shook the sound barrier. 7500 miles the size of a house. You think maybe God could be warning us because evrything that has been out there all these years is getting closer evryday. Time just keeps on ticking, ticking, ticking h that was a song. The Word of God Says Genesis 6:5The LORD saw how great the wickedness of the human race had become on the earth, and that every inclination of the thoughts of the human heart was only evil all the time.What do you think the Lord sees now. Wow must be ashamed the human race has lost it's mind.
The Lord put us here to multiply and everyone wants to marry their own kind. I think the human race would be gone in a hundred years. There is no way to multiply when man is with man and women is with women. It is a sad day to me when they take my God out of everything that is done. We all know it is going to get worse. Jesus is coming soon and we need to be ready. When you think you have another day oh well that might not happen. You are probably asking yourself why is she so doom and gloom. I not I am in love with the Savior and my hearts desire is that no one perish. So if anything I can say will help I am letting it out. God is all about family and we are all in one family so take a look at your life evryday and ask your self am I ready for the return of Jesus or if my heart stop beating today would I go to Heaven easy question and your choice. Make it good and move on for the Lord. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment